December Contest Theme
This month's theme is "tree chopping."
What is the purpose of chopping down a tree? Will you cut down an evergreen for a Christmas tree? Maybe you'll animate a character surviving in the woods and they need a fire. What about using the wood to create a house? As long as you animate something about a chopped tree, it's up to you!
December Contest Awards
The top 3 winners will receive a complimentary limited edition T-Shirt created specifically for this contest! In addition, the top 3 winners will receive a portion of that month's T-Shirt sales. The first place winner receives $2 per shirt sold, and the second and third place winners each receive $1 per shirt sold! There is no limit to how many shirts can be sold, just the time limit. (Shirts can only be bought during this specified period of time.)
Buy the shirt!
December Contest Rules
- Must be related to this month's theme (tree chopping)
- You may use any software or equipment
- Your entry must be at least 10 seconds and no more than 30 seconds
- You may use any animation style (3D, 2D, stopmotion, etc)
- Must not be video-game related
- Must be your own original work!
- You may NOT submit a previous animation; it must be new and created for this contest
- You may NOT include adult, suggestive, or offensive content
- No over-the-top blood or violence (fight scenes are allowed, if appropriate)
- You may NOT steal other work or animations
- Any animation rigs must be created by yourself or be royalty free
- Any music you use must be created by you or be royalty free
- Make sure you read the rules and the Terms & Conditions
Enter The Contest!